Click here to add this page to your favorites

No Comments

France Trip


Now I am here again in England . After a short break in France with my MBA colleagues. We had brilliant time in Toulouse with my Friends. The best time to know your friends is during a trip, you can easily find his or her character and how reliable he or she is. Anyway we visited 4 organisations during this trip: Veolia EAU - Aircelle (Group Safran)- Ladepeche (Local news paper) and Airbus company (A380 project). I will write about each organisation like my Persian weblog as soon as possible. Toulouse with lovely people reminds me lovely time, i really enjoyed the architecture of this old city with loads of historical places like churches,bridges,palaces and many other places. I should separate this trip to two parts: first is about all the visits from the organisations which i have learnt many lessons, you could learn many things if you just observe properly, you don't need to read a library to learn ,just observ and think about it no more, you can noth find everythings in books ,and second part is about night life and our free time in Toulouse,i do like walikng and and sightseeing which i did in Toulouse. i really enjoyed both part of this trip. Finlay I would like to sincerely thanks Dr.Dorota Marsh, MBA full time Course leader and her colleague Robin for the time that they spent with us in Toulouse. I will write about this trip later in this blog. Cheers





No comments: